Here at Premiere Career College, we want to help make sure you have all the facts you need to help make your decisions. When you fill out an Information Request form on the site, call, or visit our College, you will be connected with an Admissions Advisor. They will answer any questions and concerns you might have about our College and our programs.
Here are 5 questions you should be prepared to ask:
- Can I visit a class? – A great way for you to see what it’s like to be a student at Premiere Career College is to visit a class. Your Admissions Advisor will help schedule this.
- How do I know this is a good program for me? – Your Admissions Advisor has worked with many students just like you. They’ll help you understand all the details and options so you can make a good choice.
- What About Financial Aid? – As you’ve probably figured out, financial aid can be tricky. Your Admissions Advisor will introduce you to a Financial Aid Officer that can help you through the application process.
- When do classes start? – We have classes starting every week, so chances are good that there’s a new class starting soon. Make sure you find out when they are, so you can get started right away.
- What do I do next? – Getting started isn’t as hard as you might think. We’ll help you every step of the way. And when you’re enrolled and in class, make sure you stop by and let your Admissions Advisor know how it’s going. After all, you’re now part of the Premiere Family!